Merced Concrete Slab Contractor
We’re Here For You
Get a Free Instant Quote Now
Merced Concrete Slab Experts
AM Construction & Concrete is your go-to contractor for installing concrete building slabs in Merced, CA. We work on behalf of property owners with all types of slab needs, from driveways and patios to sidewalks, walkways, and more.
If you’re a resident of Merced, CA, anywhere in the Central Valley, or in the Bay Area and you’re looking for the services of an established concrete building slab contractor, we would love to hear from you! Whether your project is small or large-scale, give us a call today for a free quote!
Concrete Slab Cost
The cost of a concrete slab is determined by the size and the amount of detail work that will need to be done. Typically, a concrete slab cost starts around $4 – $8 per square foot and can go up from there. The larger the surface area and amount of detail work of the concrete slab, the greater the cost will be. Concrete slab thickness is also important in the pricing. The thicker the concrete slab, the more expensive it will be due to material costs.
Slab sealing is also a requirement for any exposed concrete slab. A concrete slab will need to be sealed after installation to protect it from water damage and other elements. Most construction companies offer sealing services for concrete slabs, but some may charge additional fees for sealing.
With AM Construction & Concrete, we handle the entire process from end to end including the concrete sealing for you. For an accurate concrete slab estimate, give us a call today. We can provide you with a free quote and walkthrough of the costs associated with your project.
Concrete Staining, Stamping, and Fine Finishes
Concrete is routinely stained in various colors to create decorative effects. Staining can be applied over the surface of concrete using a variety of methods including brush staining, airless spray staining, and roller staining. Additionally, textures can be added during this process to give your concrete a high-end appearance or match your home design.
How Do Concrete Slabs Get Installed?
- First, we outline the slab edges with a string line.
- We make sure you check for any underground utilities and services, such as water, gas, or power lines.
- Now we dig out the area to a depth that falls within our local building codes. This can also be done with the help of a string line for a level job. If the area is not level we will make adjustments. Once this has been done, we prepare the surface by bringing it up to grade and removing any debris, rocks, roots, etc from the area.
- The next step is to set the wooden or metal forms to hold the concrete in place until it hardens. We make sure the form is high enough that it reaches above our desired height after it dries in order to give us enough material to smooth over with a concrete finishing trowel.
- The next step is to pour the concrete. This is very important and should only be done by a professional.
- Once poured, we finish up with concrete trowels and add any stamps if desired.
This is an overview of the process and there are many smaller steps within those. But you can rest assured that our team of knowledgeable concrete contractors will handle the work professionally and you will get a perfect final product that lasts.
Trust The Best With Your Concrete Slab Projects
AM Concrete & Construction has the team, experience, and tools to help you with any concrete slab project – big or small. We deliver professional results, work diligently, and guarantee our work. Give us a call today for a free quote on your concrete slab project.
Our Expert Team Is Available Now
Give Us a Call & Get a Free Instant Quote Now